There was a time when nearly everyone needed to be able to label diskettes easily.
This program is for when you need to label 9 or more disks with the same label.
You can include blank areas to hand-write specific label information.
VERY EASY TO USE -- if only it still had a use!
- This program labels both 3.5" and 5.25"
- For 3.5" labels, prints not only the front and back of the label, but
also prints the title on the spine for easy diskette identification.
by Russell D. Hoffman for his own in-house labeling needs.
- Print unlimited
number of labels with or without sequence numbers.
- Totally WYSIWYG on a dot-for-dot
- Store unlimited label formats on your hard drive.
- Drop in your
own logo or use one of our generic images.
- Compatible with AVERY label stock
numbers 5196 and 5197.
- 150 DPI printer resolution so 512K printer RAM is enough.